We categorize information about you (collectively referred to as "Personal Information") as follows:
- Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you register for a Service, which may include some or all of the following: - Information about your personal identity such as name, email, phone number, address etc.
- Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of the request.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc. We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
RIGHT TO COLLECT
- We collect your Profiling for the following reasons:
- We need your identity details, contact details to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products that you might like on our website.
- We collect and store your Service Usage and Transactional Information to:
- Determine and verify the Service Charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you.
- Comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement
- Compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customize our Services to you. While we are entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes without limitation, we will only disclose it in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you; and
- Monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our Terms of Service.
TKB offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts.
TKB is unable to cancel or change orders already in process/ordered, en route or delivered. We are unable to cancel any order unless informed 24 hours (domestic) prior to the delivery date for food items.
If, for any reason, the ORDER has been cancelled by TKB or any other reason, the entire amount debited from your card account will be credited back to your card account.